High-end homes deserve high-class treatment
What is it?
• Special camera that photographs and scans the home and property.
• Captures 360 degree views.
• Repeated every 5-10 feet it creates a walking path to follow.
• Software stitches the images together and creates a true 3-D model.
• Allows for different views: Traditional Floor Plan, Dollhouse View, VR Walkthrough.
Why do it?
• Unique way to literally “walk someone through” the property without physically being there.
• Share a URL to prospective buyer so they can get a feel for the house prior to visiting it.
• View together and discuss features, flow and if it meets their needs.
• Cut down on walk throughs, leaving your home, keeping it show ready, privacy and security.
• In person showings are then more serious as they are like a 2nd or 3rd showing.
• It’s like a 24/7 Open House.
How is it different from other video?
• You can spin the house around to see different levels and drop in wherever you want to explore.
• You are actually standing in the property! But virtually.
• When you move along the path it feels like you are walking.
• Truly understand the flow, daylight, depth and views of the property.
Who uses it?
• Out of town clients
• International buyers (RE/MAX has 7500 offices around the world in over 100 countries.)
• Local buyers too
Does it have other uses?
• New construction – Captures different stages of the construction process. See what is behind the walls for running wires for electronics, for example. Demonstrate different design options.
• Developers – Same advantages but on the commercial level.
Is this for you?
• It’s a case by case basis.
• Let’s talk and find out!
Wanna see an example? Of course you do! Here’s one we really like.